1) Prepare for lots of puppy photos haha We’ve been trying to get Bozeman used to the water since we want him to go kayaking and such with us, it turns out those geese were just what he needed to get him to jump into the lake.
2) My sweet friend, Heather, hosted a dinner at the yoga studio and it was so delicious. We had an amazing salad and a vegan tomato soup with crunchy chickpeas–I wish she could cook for me every day! We talked about health and wellness and lots of good food.
3) Maddy and I took Bozeman to Hoboken, and while he was super hot on the front porch, I think he had a good time haha
4) I got to see the sunrise through my dining room window for the first time in awhile this weekend. It was charming except for the fact that it was so early!
5) I caught the circus on it’s way out of town while waiting at a red light :)
6) Bozeman asking me to play instead of work.
7) My friend, Cassidy, was a bridesmaid in the wedding I shot this weekend so I grabbed this shot of her holding the bouquets haha
8) Colin’s cousin also got married this weekend, it was so beautiful!
9-11) More shots from Grant and Carrie’s wedding, I loved that all the flowers were wildflowers picked earlier that day, and all the cousins were there!
12) More water pup joys
13) Oh man our friend, Danielle, decided to bless us by cooking us dinner for our date night this week. It was so sweet of her, and the food was delicious!
14) Almond milk art :)
15) A man and his pup–love evening walks with these two
This weekend I have another wedding and we’re prepping for our Chicago trip next week!