This week has been so long! It seems crazy to me that today is Friday, because it’s felt like Friday almost every day since Sunday haha
3 Cheers for a long weekend though!
1) There’s a pizza place close enough for us to walk to for dinner, so Colin and I went there this weekend and stuffed ourselves completely full! I took a few photos of Colin afterward, and he wasn’t very happy with his own modeling skills. He says this face is “grumpy” and his smiling ones were “too cheesy” but I’m posting this one anyway :)
2) My friend, Amanda, is an art teacher so everything she does is cute and awesome. Case and point: I got her wedding invitation in the mail yesterday and every piece of it was magical. Even the stamps were darling, which is all you get to see here since her invitations have her information on them…sorry!
3) My friend, Lauren, started a book club this month and we met for the first time this week. We read The Glass Castle and had a lovely discussion about it! I would seriously recommend this book if you enjoy nonfiction, drama, psychology, or just good writing.
4) The Duolingo app is seriously great, guys. I’m feeling really good about my French skills so far! Also, sometimes it just speaks the truth, am I right? J’aime mon cafe fort fort fort.
5) I like to drink my coffee out of this lens mug on days when I know I’ll be editing all day. I wrapped up a wedding this week, which always means long editing hours, so this mug makes me feel extra legit when I need the motivation :)
6) I finally got my new bag from the Noonday Collection! Follow the link to learn their story–it’s a pretty amazing organization. And this bag is pretty cute, no? I’m excited about it at least, especially knowing that through buying it I got to support a good cause.
Enjoy your long weekend! Take some time for quiet, adventure, and those you love.