“It is good for our hearts to be strengthened with Grace”
1-4, 10) I went to the Changed retreat this weekend, and it was such a lovely experience! I’m still mentally processing through everything, but it’s safe to say God was moving and speaking and doing big things in the lives of myself and the other women who attended. We stayed at Oakridge Camp in Anadarko which is such a beautiful spot, so I took quite a few nature photos–especially with the SNOW! I took some with my DSLR camera too, so I’ll blog those soon too.
5) When I got home on Sunday, Colin said we should go for a walk in the snow! He knows me so well :)
6) We were walking in the grocery store when we passed a whole end cap of these and said “it’s the holidays, why not?”….so it begins.
7) Beth and the Griz came over for a study date (well, study for her, editing for me) earlier this week! It reminded me of the good old days when we lived together–good times!
8) Sometimes you just need tea and a good book (which in this case was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows) when it’s cold outside.
9) …this is my friend, Heather. Haha, we are doing some fun things for Christmas through the yoga studio and we did a photo shoot this week to prepare for them! This meant that we walked around Goodwill in Christmas pajamas and santa/elf hats looking for ugly sweaters. Apparently no one is afraid to talk to you when you look super ridiculous like that, we got stopped by lots of people.
This weekend we’re going on a retreat with our lifegroup–I can hardly wait!