1-2) My friend, Heather, asked me to teach her a few things about photography and cameras, so we went on a little adventure around OKC last week! Some people walking by offered to take a photo of us, so the left photo is of us trying to decide on a yoga pose to do for a photo…but I like this photo better haha. The right photo is of our post-adventure snacks from Elemental Coffee–yum!
3) My dear friend (and amazing writer), Aubrey, came to have dinner with us for her last weekend in the States before going back to China! It was lovely to have her here for a whole 2 months, but I’m glad she gets to go back to where she’s called to be. Miss you, Aubs!
4) Guthrie does it again with the charm! I had to run by the post office there this week, and I realized that I never paid attention to how awesome it is! The silly part is that I’ve taken photos in front of this building before and never realized this was a post office….so there’s that for you.
5) Easily one of the most beautiful sunsets I’ve ever seen. It was one of those that takes up the whole sky–so breathtaking that you try to memorize it so you can go back to it in your mind when you need it.
6) Our lifegroup got into a little debate after we were finished officially meeting this week. We were discussing this article from Relevant magazine, and it was a hilarious conversation. It ended with Brian trying to sum everything up on the white board, so that’s what this photo is about! Bottom line: Jesus is everything. Be intentional with your relationships regardless of what label they fall under. Love people well (note: this looks different with each person).
7) Hahahaha, this is a panoramic shot of our lifegroup meeting (before the debate). You can tell Brian is moving around while he’s talking, because he has 3 feet and is head is deformed. I love these people though!
8-9) We got so much snow on Monday! The photo on the right are my footprints after leaving my house for 45 minutes while it was snowing outside…yeah, I can barely see them either. That’s how heavy the snow was!
10-11) This is my friend, Kourtni, and her twin sister, Kaela! I got to meet Kaela over breakfast this week (which was lovely), and of course I had to capture this twin camouflage thing they had going on with the seat behind them. The photo on the right is from exploring Kourtni’s neighborhood–that, folks, is a stairway to nowhere….
12) Yay! I started using Young Living Essential Oils! They came in the mail this week, and I’ve loved playing with them already!
13) Somehow I forgot to take a photo of this awesome print earlier, but I got some prints from the Earth and Fleur etsy shop a few weeks ago, and I just love how they look in our house! Also, they have really good prices, so you should go check them out. This print is dangerous though because I find myself getting a certain song stuck in my head more often than usual when I walk past it (the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate…)
This weekend we’re celebrating a friend’s birthday (with a Harry Potter themed party–OH YEAH!), hopefully going on a photo shoot, and wondering where in the world February has gone! What are you up to this weekend?