For you are light and wonder.
For there are galaxies within you and stardust dances in your soul.
Stars live in your eyes, and glory and grace live in your bones.
You are beautiful.
You are light and wonder.
2-3) When we get snow around here, we have to document it–so here’s our front and back yard in the few inches of snow we got a couple weeks ago!
5) We had the pleasure of witnessing our friends, Rachel and Tyler, get married a few weekends ago and it was lovely!
6) I had fun taking photos of some clothes I sold on my garage sale Instagram last week–it’s fun knowing some of my favorite clothes will go on to have new life with people I love. Too deep for garage sale thoughts? Sorry I’m not sorry :)
7) Bozeman wants all the attention these days, he’s a little stressed about everything in our house being out of it’s place #movingprobs
8) Like I said, he’s a little stressed about the upheaval of everything…he wants to be in the center of all the action. And also, he like finding the sunny spots in the house…mostly he’s just a cutie so I like taking pictures of him haha
9-10) I’m spending as much time in Cuppies as I can before we move–love you forever!
11) Real life with a dog, he brought all his toys to one blanket to surround him as he destroyed his newest stuffed animal
12) One of my favorite decorations is this glittery quote from Tangled in our hallway–taking down decorations has been making the reality of moving really real.
This weekend we’ll be in Houston saying goodbye to our dear friends, Sean and Sheila! I hope your weekend is inspiring and lovely.