To say that this week has left me tired would be quite the understatement! I’ve been here there and everywhere, while editing and shooting in between! These are all good things of course–traveling, and being a busy photographer, but I need to get better at my time management in order to sustain this level of energy usage! Don’t we all usually need better time management though? I suppose I’ll never truly figure that out :)
1) The trash from my delicious muffin and coffee at Hoboken in Guthrie. This weekend we had delightfully blustery weather, so being in Hoboken with their giant garage door open, jazz music on the record player, and a delicious cup of coffee was just what I needed!
2) Colin and I went for a walk downtown this weekend and found this little guy! I figured it was high time for a foot picture–right?
3) I started training to be a Holy Yoga instructor this week! It will take me about 8 months to complete the training, and I couldn’t be more excited/bewildered/grateful about this opportunity.
4) My friend, Hope, got married this weekend and it was so magical! I may be sharing a few more photos here soon, we’ll see! This shot is form the epic sunset (no photo could ever do it justice) that fell over the reception. Gorgeous.
5) I’m almost done with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! Guys, I’m reading them so fast! I took a break last week to read The Cuckoo’s Calling (soooo good), so I’m jumping straight back into HP now. I’m hoping to finish all 7 before Christmas!
6) This is one of my favorite places on Earth–Aspen Coffee in Stillwater. I got to go to Stillwater this week for a shoot, and it makes me a little emotional every time I end up there. There is definitely a piece of my heart that I left in that place (it’s still there, inside Aspen haha), but I’m ok with that because I don’t think you loved a place well enough if you don’t leave a piece of yourself behind when you’re gone. I personally would rather have my heart broken all my life for all the places and people it’s loved than to never love a place or person deep enough to feel something when it’s gone. Anyway, deep thoughts with Mary today :)
This weekend we’re celebrating a friend’s 25th birthday and catching up with some friends and family from out of town. I hope your weekend is delightful!